Premises & Facilities and COVID-19 Mitigation Measures
COVID-19 MITIGATING MEASURES
FOR YOUR SAFETY, THESE MEASURES ARE IN PLACE AT THESE PREMISES
- IF YOU FEEL UNWELL PLEASE DO NOT ENTER THE PREMISES
- TEMPERATURE IS TAKEN AT THE GATE
- HAND SANITISING STATIONS ARE SPREAD AROUND THE PREMISES – PLEASE USE
- INTERNAL SHOWERS ARE TEMPORARILY CLOSED TO MITIGATE THE SPREAD OF THE PANDEMIC – USE THE OUTSIDE SHOWERS DOWNSTAIRS AND PLEASE DO NOT USE SOAP IN THESE SHOWERS
- MASKS ARE TO BE WORN BY EVERYBODY UNTIL SEATED
- SUNBEDS ARE DISENFECTED DAILY
- RAILINGS ARE DISINFECTED EVERY HOUR
- TOILETS AND SINKS ARE DISINFECTED EVERY HOUR
- SUNBEDS ARE 2M APART, PLEASE DO NOT MOVE UNLESS YOU ARE A GROUP (ASK POOL CREW TO ASSIST)
- WHEN TALKING TO OUR CREW, DO KEEP A SAFE DISTANCE OF 2M
- MEMBERS /DAY MEMBERS ARE REQUIRED TO FILL OUT A FORM IN CASE OF CONTACT TRACING BY THE HEALTH AUTHORITIES
- KINDLY FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS GIVEN BY THE MANAGEMENT AND THE CREW FROM TIME TO TIME
- THE MANAGEMENT RESERVES THE RIGHT TO REFUSE ENTRY
Bar, Restaurant and Other Facilities
Notwitstanding this pandemic, what better way than to spend your summer relaxing near the sea, eating good food and getting that tan you’ve been wanting all winter…at Sliema Pitch you can do all this. Situated in the heart of Sliema, just off Tower Road and beneath the Fortizza, the Sliema Pitch is one of the most popular places to be in summer.
Today the Club offers a comfortable and modern venue for total relaxation for its members (which encompasses families from all walks of life, singles, youngsters etc). The total membership profile is in excess of 2500 pax. with a mailing list of 500+.
At the pitch one can swim in sea water in the large pool (beating the jelly fish problem), in which water polo matches are organised occasionally. There is also a kid’s swimming pool, sun beds for hire, showers, changing rooms and a diving centre that offers exciting adventures underwater.
The restaurant serves food all day having a varied menu which includes snacks, salads, pasta, pizza, meat and fish dishes. The Bar and Restaurant is open to all, including tourists, from Monday to Sunday from 10.00am till 12.00am.
- A bar & snack bar open from 10:00am to late
- A fully fledged restaurant (200+ covers) serving a la carte meals for lunch and dinner
- A pizzeria -A multi purpose room with T.V. etc
- Separate changing/shower rooms for men/ladies/boys & girls
- Toilet facilities
- A fully licensed dive school and dive shop
- A number of sun decks serviced with beach beds and sun shades. Beach boy attendance.
- Showers at water level
- Access to water level for the physically challenged
- A 33mtr x 25mtr sea water pool
- Various access points to the open sea complete with swimming ladders
The premises have been used for a number of product launches and fashion shows, activities which are gaining popularity.
BOV Premier League and First Division Suspended
BOV Premier League and First Division Suspended following information received by the ASA that a Neptunes player has resulted positive for COVID-19. Same player had played in the Play Offs against Sliema FSRE read more
Winter League Fixtures 2018
Winter League Fixtures read more
Strong Academy Setup announced
Sliema ASC announce strong Academy coaching setup... the best on the island. read more
Coaching WP for the Youngest
Sliema are the only club in Malta to offer Mini-Polo read more
Swimming Academy Summer 2018
Enroll you child today... read more